List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Screenshot
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2000-12-14 20:59:58

Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> Thursday 14 December 2000 10:09 wrote mosfet:
> > Don't try this at home yet ;-) Some things are still not exactly
> > emulating KWM, but it's pretty close :)
> >
> > http://www.mosfet.org/photon-kde2.png
>
> nifty :)
>
> Apropos: we made an Aqua QStyle for Qt-3.0. I don't know whether we can ship
> that on Qt/Unix, though (Apple is a bit strange with those things).
>
> Matthias

Hi,

Apple is quite protective of their themes -- remember the Drawing Board?  Now
apparently they are forcing VA Linux to remove Aqua themes from themes.org (see
http://www.themes.org/php/comments.phtml?forum=news.1.88).  I would suggest not
including any theme in KDE which is "copied" from the Aqua theme.

Ciao,

Andreas Pour

http://www.kde.com/ :  Everything KDE
http://apps.kde.com/:  The Latest in KDE Applications