List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: audiocd slave broken ?
From:       rik () kde ! org
Date:       2000-12-13 15:48:29

#if Stephan Kulow
> rik@kde.org wrote:
> >
> > What happened to the audiocd slave ? It doesn't work anymore.
> >
> It works here. It doesn't really like if the cdrom device isn't
> readable (the raw device that is) and only outputs to .xsession-errors
> not to konqueror, but if that is fixed, it works. It adds garbage
> in the first title, but I looked at the code and it does that on
> purpose :)

I type 'audiocd:/' and press return.
The CD spins up. The CD spins down. Nothing happens.

When I committed this, it worked fine. I wanted to rip some wavs from
a CD yesterday, and I had to resort to using konsole and typing
cdparanoia -z -B !

I haven't got time to see who patched it and what they did, so if
whoever has been playing with it can fix it, it'll be much appreciated.

Rik