#if Stephan Kulow > rik@kde.org wrote: > > > > What happened to the audiocd slave ? It doesn't work anymore. > > > It works here. It doesn't really like if the cdrom device isn't > readable (the raw device that is) and only outputs to .xsession-errors > not to konqueror, but if that is fixed, it works. It adds garbage > in the first title, but I looked at the code and it does that on > purpose :) I type 'audiocd:/' and press return. The CD spins up. The CD spins down. Nothing happens. When I committed this, it worked fine. I wanted to rip some wavs from a CD yesterday, and I had to resort to using konsole and typing cdparanoia -z -B ! I haven't got time to see who patched it and what they did, so if whoever has been playing with it can fix it, it'll be much appreciated. Rik