List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: audiocd kioslave debut
From:       Grant Robinson <santiago () kermit ! mr-r ! net>
Date:       2000-11-24 3:25:38

Rik,

	I could not get it to compile without defining two things in the
front of the audiocd.cpp file (after adding --with-cddaparanoia to the
./configure)

#define size16 short
#define size32 int

And everything works great.  I believe that is in there for support of 64
bit platforms in the future (their website said they were writing Solaris
 and BSD support).  You could probably put the above in the make file and
make it dependent on the platform.  I just wanted it to compile.  If I am
missing something, let me know.  Looks cool, though!

Grant