List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Focus Follows Mouse
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-10-29 13:39:16

> > > I can reproduce another problem. When you have a maximised window
> > > (like konsole, for example) and move your mouse to any area separated
> > > from the center of the screen (giving the focus to the maximized window)
> > > and then press alt-f2, the minicli appears takes the focus and after a
> > > second, the focus is given back to the maximized window (btw, it's
> > > not related to maximized windows, but it's easier to reproduce that way)
> >
> > As usual with FFM bugs, I cannot reproduce that at all :-(
> >

> I can completely reproduce it :

I can not, but I want to follow and post another bug I found while testing.

Open 2 konqueror windows and drag a file from one to the next. You will be
presented with the window that asks to copy/link. This window is still
thrown to the back if you wait the autoraise time.
That is with FFM, autoraise(750m).
It works fine when you drag to the desktop, has te be from one konq to
another.

Cheers.