List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Lining up desktop icons :)
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-10-27 9:15:40

hmm wondering:

Would it not be better to disable the "line up desktop" icons control in the
control center. My heart stopped for a second  when I tried it and all my
rather well aligned icons suddenly aligned themselves to the left egde of the
text bounding box. I normally expect (and I believe 99% of other users as well)
that the icons should be lined along the center line of the pixmap or the text,

--
Espen Sand