List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New pixie?
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-26 22:08:32

Yeah, I know ;-)

I've been bugfixing widget and KWin theme stuff mostly this week, I
*really* want to get that in CVS. After that I need to finish
presentation mode for Pixie. I could probably commit the other stuff,
but won't make a release out of it until it's done (I will be making
separate releases of Pixie when there is new stuff in addition to it's
inclusion in kdegraphics, although if we are releasing 2.1 in December
that probably isn't needed for now).

I'm actually working on Pixie right now, because my KWin clients with
configurable button order is segfaulting and it's pissing me off ;-)