List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    You don't care?
From:       Michael Brade <Michael.Brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2000-10-15 11:08:43

Why don't you apply the patch for knotes I posted some days ago? If I didn't
code good enough please tell me. If you don't like patches for non-core apps
or even new developers just tell me. I know you all have very little free
time at the moment and I don't want you to run two seconds after I posted a
patch or whatever to the lists. But if _nobody_ even bothers to give me any
feedback days after the second post this is getting really frustrating.

Michael

--

       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.