Why don't you apply the patch for knotes I posted some days ago? If I didn't code good enough please tell me. If you don't like patches for non-core apps or even new developers just tell me. I know you all have very little free time at the moment and I don't want you to run two seconds after I posted a patch or whatever to the lists. But if _nobody_ even bothers to give me any feedback days after the second post this is getting really frustrating. Michael -- Some operating systems are called `user friendly', Linux however is `expert friendly'.