List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QIconView crash workaround
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-14 15:19:00

On Saturday 14 October 2000 15:09, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote :

>>Hi,
>
>Christian Gebauer notified me of a little bug in kfile, which turned out
>to be a bug in QIconView. It crashes, when you shift-click in the
>iconview, when there is no currenItem() (in Extended selection mode).
>
>Now I just committed a workaround in kfile, but I think it might be safer
>to put it into KIconView directly.
>
>Should I commit (and revert the workaround in kfile)?

Sounds good, but why can't I reproduce the crash with konqueror, even
in an empty directory (I would guess that in this case there is no current item :-)  ?
It's using Extended too....

Just wondering, don't bother if you don't want to :-)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/