List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RC2 RPMS - bugs found (may not be specific to the RPM)
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-10 21:53:00

> 3) Icons missing -
>
>     KControl - DMA-Channels, IO-Ports, Interrupts, Memory  (well maybe

They should show a chip -- no other idea for that and no
volunteers/ideas
 for drawing something else. -- Any suggestions/contributions from you??

> they're there, but if those are what they're supposed to be, is this
> someone's idea of a sick joke? <g>)
>                  - Midi

will pass that one on to lenny.

> 12) GREAT WORKS GUYS!  Overall it's pretty kick-ass!  I think we're ready for
> a release!

you forgot: kalle needs to fix kchart :-) --- Currently one can't
enter more than 4columns and 4 rows so kchart is pretty much useless
in the current state. -- but this might be easy to fix.

Greetings,
Tackat