List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Do we need a RC2 (please vote)
From:       Grant Robinson <santiago () kermit ! mr-r ! net>
Date:       2000-10-08 15:43:54

I also vote for RC2.  I second what George says.  There are still some
oddities that I have found with the latest cvs (just finished a clean
rebuild an hour ago), that look unpolished (and or cause crashes) and
should be fixed before the release.  Will post them soon.

Grant  -- glad that I'm not the only one wanting RC2 :)