List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Do we need a RC2 (please vote)
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-10-08 10:17:24

> On Sun, 08 Oct 2000, Matthias Elter wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > We have to decide whether to label the tarballs to be made tomorrow RC2 or
> > final. Please vote. If we go for RC2, this will delay the release for one
> > week.
>
> Another RC.
>
> Lars

Lars, most certainly you know a couple of webpages that do not render
perfectly with khtml now, and of course you could fix those in another week.
But next week, you will know other pages that don't render perfectly - will
you ask for another RC then again? :)

Guys, konqueror is already ways ahead the standard Netscape 4.x that unix
users normally use out there.

Out with it! Make users happy! Time to market! New Development!

Matthias