List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Please read: tag moved
From:       Matthias Elter <me () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-10-04 10:07:21

Hi

I have moved the tag for all approved patches and will do so once a day until
Monday. Please as a general rule, discuss changes on kde-core-devel, get them
approved and commit them yourself (please don't flood me with "please apply"
mails). I'm reading core-devel and kde-cvs to move the tag, so no CC to me is
required.

I will "automatically" move the tag for all icon, translation and docu
commits.

Bye,
Matthias

P.S.: I probably wont move the tag tomorrow as I will attend LWE in
Frankfurt. But don't worry, I will pick up all changes on Friday.