Hi I have moved the tag for all approved patches and will do so once a day u= ntil=20 Monday. Please as a general rule, discuss changes on kde-core-devel, get = them=20 approved and commit them yourself (please don't flood me with "please app= ly"=20 mails). I'm reading core-devel and kde-cvs to move the tag, so no CC to m= e is=20 required. I will "automatically" move the tag for all icon, translation and docu=20 commits. Bye, Matthias P.S.: I probably wont move the tag tomorrow as I will attend LWE in=20 Frankfurt. But don't worry, I will pick up all changes on Friday. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<