List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: khtml
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-10-02 17:25:47

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Select text in khtml and then (without releasing the mouse button) move the
> cursor over an image -> khtml starts an image drag.
>
> I find this a very annoying behaviour, so I made a patch. Lars reviewed it.
>
> Shall I wait with comitting till 2.0 is out (no problem for me, really) , or
> do others consider this to be a showstopper-uggle bug?

If it's clear that works and it doesn't break anything else, I would commit.
I don't see any reason to accept only bugfixes for "critical" bugs if it's
completely clear that your fix doesn't break anything else.

(But you may prefer to wait for Matthias Elter's answer :) )
--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE Core developer