List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    documentation
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-09-30 18:15:44

Hi,

When opening the help (for example on KDesktop->RMB->Help), and there's no
available
documentation, this message is shown :

You seem not to have documentation installed. If you compiled KDE from sources,
you are probably missing the docbook tools.
Please ask eric to help you.

We all know it's Eric Birschoff, but users will laugh at this message (in the
case
they know someone called Eric :) )

Can we change it ? Perhaps using <A HREF="mailto:eric@kde.org">Eric</A> or
even <A HREF="mailto:kde-i18n-doc@kde.org">the documentation team</A>

Hehe, I'd love the documentation team to get some bug reports too :)

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE Core developer