Hi, When opening the help (for example on KDesktop->RMB->Help), and there's no available documentation, this message is shown : You seem not to have documentation installed. If you compiled KDE from sources, you are probably missing the docbook tools. Please ask eric to help you. We all know it's Eric Birschoff, but users will laugh at this message (in the case they know someone called Eric :) ) Can we change it ? Perhaps using Eric or even the documentation team Hehe, I'd love the documentation team to get some bug reports too :) Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE Core developer antonio@larrosa.org larrosa@kde.org http://www.larrosa.org KDE - The development framework of the future, today.