List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kssl stops the show
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 16:26:07

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Jörg Habenicht wrote :
>George Staikos wrote:
>>   Sorry?  What's the actual error with kssl compile?  I just committed some
>> changes that require you to re make -f Makefile.cvs and ./configure
>
>I' building my objects in another directory and configure doesn't create
>the necessary build/kdelibs/kssl directory. this happens with a fresh
>CVS update this morning.
>and yes: I'm doing a "make cvs-clean; make -f Makefile.cvs" in the source
>dir and a "rm -r *; ../kdelibs/configure; make" sequence in the build
>directory.

I have srcdir!=builddir too, and everything works fine.
Do you have an inst-apps file ? (remove it!)
Or a subdirs file not mentionning kssl ? It's supposed to be recreated by Makefile.cvs....
kssl has existed for a long time. I guess you mean the problem is with kssl/kssl/* ?

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/