List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Saving KCompletion items in konqy [Was Re: 9MB konquerorrc]
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-09-28 15:14:46

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 12:40:05AM +0800, Matt Johnston wrote:

Hi,

all this comes from the problem that we have multiple konq windows and even
multiple konq instances, which do not share their completion items (and
neither the history, which is another problem). I'll tackle this after 2.0
probably by adding some little konqd process which holds and manages all the
common stuff and communicates with the konqueror instances via dcop.

There will also be a little GUI for managing the history/completion items.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer