List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Comments
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-28 12:39:11

Hello Dennis

We are very grateful for your gentle words concerning our work. I forward
this to the developer teams, they are surely pleased to hear your
appreciation.

--
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna