Hello Dennis We are very grateful for your gentle words concerning our work. I forward this to the developer teams, they are surely pleased to hear your appreciation. On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Dennis A. Duvall wrote: > I am an old Pre-Dos 5 user who's been miserable since "WINDOWS" became an > OS. I had hear about Linux from many people but never held much value in > the toutings of others. It was nearly 2 months ago I put Linux on my laptop > and of course, it also came with KDE. I have to say, Linux was not early as > hard to use as I had thought, and KDE made it so much friendlier. The > immediate ability to begin working with KDE is no wonder why so many people > are talking about it. > > I'm sold on Linux and I am enjoying KDE. > > Dennis Duvall, > > California -- Cristian Tibirna : ctibirna@total.net : www.total.net/~ctibirna PhD Student : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna KDE contact - Canada : tibirna@kde.org : www.kde.org