List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    release-schedule: ICONS
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-26 9:59:21

After numerous requests during the KOffice-meeting  I have
decided to post a schedule today which informs you about the
progress concerning icons in the days before the
KDE2-release.

I will polish/finish/prepare the icons for release per module
on the following days:

26./27.09. kdelibs
28.09. kdeadmin
29.09. kdebase
02.10. kdegames
03.10. kdegraphics/kdepim
04.10. kdemultimedia
05.-07.10. LinuxWorldExpo
08.10. kdenetwork
09.10. kdeutils
10.10.-12.10. koffice/kdetoys

After these deadlines there is nothing meant to be
changed concerning the icons in KDE2. So if you
still discover missing icons please inform me
*after* each module is supposed to be done.

And please DO NOT add any further icons yourself!!!!
Send them to me and I'll (probably) add them.

I will keep you updated about the progress after
each day.

Greetings,
Tackat