List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kasbar applet -> kdenonbeta
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       2000-08-29 20:17:35

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Matthias Elter wrote:

> The external taskbar seems to be a very often requested feature so even if I
> don't need it myself I'm going to spend some time on fixing it.

Well, does this mean I should drop my efforts to make the overlapping of
taskbar and kicker and the "Maximise any windows" thing work right?

I'm not complaining. If you say you'll do it I'm quite happy. You'll
probably much faster than me at fixing it. ;-)

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel:  +264 - 61 - 249249
P.O.Box 30955                                    Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Windhoek                                                      uwe@kde.org
Republic of Namibia                                    http://www.kde.org