List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror <-> clipboard <-> klipper
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-08-25 12:07:57

Espen Sand wrote:

> I have had this experience with khexedit as well (I think :) Move the cursor
> with the arrow keys, then select an area (it will be automatically copied) and
> then try to move the cursor again. On my machine that was (tested two weeks
> ago) not a very pleasant experience when klipper was running in the background.
> The problem vanished once I closed klipper.

I experienced this problem with an embedded kview as well. Scrolling the image
made it hang every few meters. And CPU load of klipper and X raised as well.
After quiting klipper everything is smooth.

So this seems to be an really general problem(not khtml specific)

Michael

--
Michael Reiher                                    :  michael.reiher@gmx.de
Student of Computer Science at TU Dresden/Germany : mr23@inf.tu-dresden.de

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"