List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    a few questions
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-08-22 6:15:32

Hi, some questions. I am (pretty) busy elsewhere so I need to
ask even though I am sure the answers are in the lists somehwere:

For how long is the patch reviewing scheme going to last? Will
it do so until the final release?

Is it so that only a few persons have write access at the moment?
(ok, I can easily check that myself I'll guess, but I prefer a written answer :)

The reason for these questions is that I have too little time to read
the maillists very frequently at the moment so the patch-discuss-commit
sequence becomes pretty difficult for me.

--
Espen Sand