List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Windows too small in KDE2 i18n
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-08-14 5:53:46

At 06:41 PM 8/13/00 +0200, gerard wrote:

Is everything frozen from today? In that case I will put
this on my todo to after KDE2. I guess the stuff below is
irritating but not a showstopper.

>Hi !
>Could you enlarge some windows and boxes in KDE2 ?
>Best scores in kasteroids (right column)
>kspaceduel Settings > handicap and graphics : window too small
>The line Hit points is not high enough for letters which go downwards
>(eg g,p,q...) and  not wide enough (titles)
>kmahjongg : Edit > preferences : window too small
>ksirtet : main window : not enough place for Next tile" in some languages
>
>kblackbox :
>The letters don't appear correctly until I change the window size

Espen Sand, Research Scientist
-----
Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S     Work: mailto:espen.sand@neo.no
Solheimveien 62A             Home: mailto:espensa@online.no
P.O.Box 384                  Phone +47 67 91 11 54 (Direct)
N-1471 Skarer                Phone +47 67 97 47 00
Norway.                      Fax:  +47 67 97 49 00
-----