List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/kdesu still =?iso-8859-1?Q?doesn=B4t?= compile
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-31 17:28:52

David Faure wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 09:57:20AM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Iīve two issues:
> > a) kdelibs/kdesu/kdesu_pty.cpp:93 openpty undeclared so kdelibs doesnīt
> > compile
>
> I think I fixed this yesterday.
> Did you re-run Makefile.cvs ?
I always run my script which runs make -f Makefile.cvs ;-). But it works
now, Iīve probably used a cvs copy that I didnīt update, sorry for the
trouble.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org