List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KIconLoader patch
From:       geertj () stack ! nl (Geert Jansen)
Date:       2000-07-24 12:39:54

> On Fre, 21 Jul 2000, Geert Jansen wrote:
>
> > The patch implementing the image cache is appended to this email. If it's
> > ok with you, I'd like to commit it.
>
> It's still not committed ? :)

Well... I'd like some feedback on this. Is is worth introducing
another cache of about 40 kb max (4 x 48x48 image) to shave off
20 ms of startup time. Delta t was even less than the standard
deviation in the measurements.

Please advise,
--
    Geert Jansen,                                email: <geertj@stack.nl>
    Phylosopher and Physicist                      PGP key ID: 0xD2B5E7CE