List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: LinuxTag impressions
From:       blackie () kde ! org (Jesper K !  Pedersen)
Date:       2000-07-05 7:35:22

Roberto Alsina <ralsina@conectiva.com.ar> writes:
| > Jesper: Could you get in contact with Bernd Gehrmann about the reg
| > expression widget we talked about ? IŽd like to have this into KDevelop
| > if possible, that would be another dead-or-alive feature ;-)
|
| I am doing one for a maildrop frontend, but if someone else makes one,
| I'll gladly stop (and quick, because mine is no good so far ;-)
May I see what you got so far, so I can get an idea of what your approach
to the problem was?

As Kalle points out, I'm working on a Regular Expression builder widget.

Currently it is located in kdenonbeta/tdg/Examples/RegExpDialog
but dont get this wrong, it will be a widget, placing it there is just to
make it easier for myself while developing.

You may also see screen dumps on
http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~blackie/KDE/regexp-widget/

I am *very* interested in hearing other peoples idea and opinions regarding
this widget, and whether you think it will be useful.

Kind Regards Jesper.