List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: LinuxTag impressions
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-04 18:41:57

"Jesper K. Pedersen" wrote:

> This was my first meeting with other KDE developer, and this was so much
> fun, that I'm ready to leave tomorrow, if needed ;-)
YouŽll get the chance for the next KDE meeting ;-)

Jesper: Could you get in contact with Bernd Gehrmann about the reg
expression widget we talked about ? IŽd like to have this into KDevelop
if possible, that would be another dead-or-alive feature ;-)

Ralf
--
God is not dead. He is alive and working on a much less ambitious
project. Graffiti

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org