List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KListView-API
From:       Peter Putzer <pputzer () edu ! uni-klu ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-06-29 8:20:04

Hohum... Now that I've had a detailed look at it, I don't see the need for
the third moved() at all, that's certainly no minimal interface!

If you care for that signal, convince me, otherwise I'll undo your last
commit from yesterday. It makes the contentsDropEvent very convoluted with
no gain except in extraordinary circumstances, but a speed penalty in
normal use...

Peter