List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KListView-API
From:       Peter Putzer <pputzer () edu ! uni-klu ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-06-29 8:11:02

Please, Charles, why do you pollute KListView's API with QVector? If we
need a collection class for the public interface, please use QList, which
is also pointer-based, and already used in the current API.

We don't need to include yet another unnecessary collection class in
klistview.h!

Since you only introduced those signals yesterday, I doubt any user code
is using them already.

If no-one proposes an argument that convinces me, I will change the
signature of the two extended moved-SIGNALS to use QList instead of
QVector.

bye,
Peter