List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDockWindow/DockApplet => System Tray
From:       Joe Mason <yoamwmvs () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-06-28 14:19:02

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> David Faure wrote:

> Is OK for me. :-)
>

> > > I like the change very much!
> >
> > Am I the only one who finds this name very Windows-ish ? :->
>
> I dislike if same things get different names in concurrent systems.

I'd prefer not 'System' Tray - because what's 'System' about it?  I'd
prefer Kicker Tray or Panel Tray.  Tray is definitely better than Dock,
though.

Joe
--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail