List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kcmdisplay and friends
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-26 19:55:20

#if Alexander Neundorf
> As already some other people mentioned, are there plans to reorganize the
> structure in kcontrol again ?
>
> To me it feels really strange that most settings are 2 levels deep
> (information-> block devices) and then there are 2 or 3 exceptions which are 3
> levels deep (look&feel -> desktop -> desktop).

I agree. I posted a proposal for a more logical (IMO) structure some weeks
ago. The structure was re-arranged, but nothing like I suggested. I think
we should agree on a structure between us, because the current structure
seems to still be organised from the programmer's POV, rather than the user.

Rik