List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kwrite downgraded ???
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-06-26 6:07:03

At 10:47 PM 6/25/00 -0400, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
>Hello
>
>I believe I'm compeletely drunk or frighteningly blind. I seem to remember
>*very clearly* that kwrite was using KDialogBase for its so nummerous
>configuration dialogs (if you don't understand what I mean, look at what
>kind of config dialog KEdit or KHexEdit present to you). This is no more
>the case. And it's quite alienating. Just like I'd find miself all of a
>sudden with a KDE-0.12 desktop, in the middle of year 2000.

I have seen this as well (but I had hoped it would be reverted)
They were removed some weeks back. I belive it is related to the kwrite
move. Now we are back to basic with the non std. dialogs it had
before :-| I would like to ask: Why was the new dialogs removed? What
else got lost in the move?

--
Espen Sand