List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fixing kapp->makeStdCaption()
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-25 19:31:46

KTMainWindow has a method 'setCaption(QString)'. It doesn't have a flag
to allow you to say whether the document is modified or not.

This means if you want to set a caption that includes something to say
that the document is modified, you have to do:
KTMainWindow::setPlainCaption(kapp->makeStdCaption(docname, true, true);

I think it would be better to have KTMainWindow's setCaption() method
take a bool parameter.

Comments ?

Have we had any binary incompatible changes today ? Would it be ok to
check in this change ?

Rik