List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Window manager close button?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 21:09:50

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 11:15:35PM +0200, Mirko Sucker wrote:
> Hello,
> once again, I am stuck on a problem...
>
> Can anybody tell me what happens exactly when the user clicks the window
> managers close button?
closeEvent is called, and if you use KTMainWindow, this calls queryClose(),
for you to reimplement
> And, especially, what is the difference than calling app->quit()?
Only the last window makes the app exit :-)
KTMW takes care of that.

> All I want to do is make sure a slot is called when
> this close button is hit.
queryClose() is the way to go (it's not a slot btw).

> The lastWindowClosed signal did not make it.
That's a bit too late, most of the time (it calls kapp->quit())

http://home.clara.net/faure/