List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: config.h missing SIZEOF_LONG
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 19:46:32

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 01:24:37AM +0200, Antonio Larrosa wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone wants to move those variables around #ifdef ALSA to AlsaOutPrivate ? I'm
> > > afraid I don't have time right now.
> >
> > Ok. I'll do it.
> >

> Thanks a lot David,

Hmm, did you miss my (private) mail later on about the problems I got with that ?
Basically, one needs to write a dummy implementation of the whole class, in
case ALSA is not available, since currently the WHOLE class is ifdef'ed out
in this case.... And for some obvious reason, I have no idea about how to write
such a dummy implementation (or it will be REALLY dummy !)

http://home.clara.net/faure/