List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Reality check :-)
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-06-04 21:19:12

On Sun, Jun 04, 2000 at 09:29:31AM -0400, tibirna@kde.org wrote:

Hi,

> a) one little gem that passed overseen is the excellent 'klipper' in the
> kdeutils package. Right now it lacks maintainance, but it's really, really
> nice. And unlike ms offers, it's even able to offer trans-session

I added all the actions (url-dingus-thingy-stuff), dialogs,
history-saving etc. and I do maintain it. I would even go further and
integrate a dictionary somehow, but I don't have the time for this at
the moment (but kdeutils isn't freezing now).

Do you have some feature requests, bugreports or anything I could put on
my TODO?

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--