List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: profilerc format changed] (fwd)
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       2000-05-31 23:04:39

I don't have posting permissons on kde-core-devel. I sent this mail to
kde-devel. If you think it should be sent to kde-core-devel, could you
please forward it?

/David
---

Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:04:01 +0200
From: David Smith <dsmith@algonet.se>
To: kde-devel@kde.org
Subject: profilerc format changed

I just changed the format of profilerc used by KServiceTypeProfile.
In case anyone used it (which is unlikely, since it didn't work that
well for what it is supposed to do :-), the old entries are ignored.

/David