List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ENABLE_NLS in KLocale
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <bieker () stud ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2000-05-31 20:01:04

Would anyone cry if I removed all #ifdef ENABLE_NLS in KLocale and throw
away the code which are written for a undefined ENABLE_NLS?

The reason why I ask is that it is really hard to maintain such
ifdefs. When you add new methodes you have to write two different; one
general and one for the disabled version of KLocale. IMHO this is not the
KDE way; the KDE way is to make things configurable at runtime, not
compile time.

-bieker-

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
                 bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org