Would anyone cry if I removed all #ifdef ENABLE_NLS in KLocale and throw away the code which are written for a undefined ENABLE_NLS? The reason why I ask is that it is really hard to maintain such ifdefs. When you add new methodes you have to write two different; one general and one for the disabled version of KLocale. IMHO this is not the KDE way; the KDE way is to make things configurable at runtime, not compile time. -bieker- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org