List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    FYI binary incompatiable changes
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () starpower ! net>
Date:       2000-05-31 16:41:53

Hello,

Though today is the last binary incompatibale day and this mail is probably not
needed.  I just want to give everybody a heads up that I just commited binary
incompatibale changes to KURIFilterData to return the iconname of the data to
being filtered whenever possible and cache the result until a new data is
provided.  The chaching part required a new data member hence breaking binary
compatiabilty for libkio...

Regards,
Dawit A.