List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: naming inconsistency in KURL
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-31 13:12:46

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 08:22:04AM -0400, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2000, Kurt Granroth wrote:
>
> > The first
> > >    * @return The complete URL.
> >
> > and the second
> > >    * @return A human readable URL.
>
> I don't know what a human-readable URL is vs. the complete one.  This only
> makes sense if you already understand the methods! :)

If you used konqueror to do web browsing as it is now (which displays .prettyURL(),
and if you used the 1.90 version (which displayed .url()) you would
see a huge difference.

What else is there to say ? One is the complete url, the other one is
the human readable one, just as the docu states ;-)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org