List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kpartgui.dtd
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-05-30 13:46:43

Hi,

Thanks to Federico David Sacerdoti we have a DTD for the xml documents
used by the xmlgui stuff. This DTD is currently in kdelibs/kdeui, but I'd
like to put a copy of it somewhere onto our web pages, so that we could
add a proper SYSTEM "http://www.kde.org/blah.dtd" instruction into all the
.rc files in the CVS.

I'd like to do that, but I don't know if it's ok the put the DTD into www/
nor do I know where exactly to put it in there.

Or should it go to developer.kde.org ?

Bye,
 Simon