List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Startup?
From:       Torsten Rahn <supas121 () astrophysik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2000-05-30 8:15:19

On Mon, 29 May 2000, mosfet wrote:

> I forwarded the post to kde-core-devel. I agree, this looks pretty
> sweet.
> Martin Kerz wrote:
> > > Something like that is already planned.

IIRC Rik already works on the code.
I'll work on an animated splashscreen after Kleopatra
is out. This one will also serve as a nice looking
poster for LinuxTag (nonanimated of course ... ;^)
and it will go hand-in-hand with KWelcome (which needs
quite some work once the theme-engine is done ..)
Feel free to do some competing artwork though ...

Tackat