List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Still problems with Qt layouts
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       2000-05-17 23:22:46

Hello,

I still have a problem using Qt layouts: I use a GridLayout for
multicolumn widgets with different sublayouts. The only thing I want to
achieve now is to have three "main" columns of equal width.
I tried different ways (setting the column stretch factor etc), but the
first row is alway wider than the others.
Is there a known way to get this done finally?

For the code and its look, see kdeutils/kab/look_edit_tabperson.cc and
kdeutils/kab/look_edit_tabaddresses.cc (constructors). To view it, run
the current kab and switch to the editing view (View->Editing).

TIA. This problem is really boring, and I do not want to write resize
events manually again...

Greetings,
--Mirko.
--
Drei Dinge gibt es, denen alle Menschen gern gemütlich zuschauen:
° fliessendes Wasser,