List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    visibility of B II titlebar
From:       Michael Matz <matz () ifh ! de>
Date:       2000-05-03 0:48:13

Hi,

while I still think that fitt's law has so many flaws one hardly can call
it a law (no I couldn't resist ;) ) Kurt is right that the obscuring of
the title bar is annoying. Well, not anymore. It now tries hard to find at
least a pixel where it can be seen, if it ever gets obscured. It's quite
fun, to see the title bars sliding around with special window
configurations ;)

Ciao,
Michael.
PS: Also the flickery and random repainting problems are fixed (I think ;)