List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kghostview rewritten
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-01 20:18:01

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 03:59:23PM -0400, David Sweet wrote:
> I've reworked KGhostView so that it is now  a KParts shell (or MainWindow) for
> the KGV part (as suggested by mosfet).  In the process I addressed many of the
> bugs on bugs.kde.org.
>
> If you find any problems with the new kghostview, please let me know!

Thanks a lot for your work on kghostview !

Actually, I think I found one bug, maybe introduced by the change.
When opening a .ps document in konqueror (using the kghostview part), at first
the "navigation box" doesn't appear (you know, the thing in the top left corner
that allows to navigate through the current page). As soon as I resize konqueror,
it appears.

http://home.clara.net/faure/